A Brand of Pflamez entertainment

WELCOME TO PFLAMEZ Magazine as we trend you with Latest news on •PAGEANTRY •FASHION •MODELING •EVENTS •GOSSIP

Sunday 10 November 2013

On 23:47:00 by pflamez media   No comments
Miss Beatrice Odey, am down on earth, a kind of a girl Compromise standards, I compete and challenge against myself,
From obanlikwu local government area of cross river state.
A current queen holder as (Miss Obanlikwu 2013)

My experience so far as a model has been wonderful but challenging and full of engagements
But still what i  tend  to achieve as queen, is to make a different and leave a lasting legacy to people around me

When ask, if she is on a relationship already, she said
"Man is not my problem for now" but hope to have a God fearing, intelligent, supportive and lover of kids when set for any affair


Modeling is fun when you know what its all about



You can comment your questions

0 comments:

Post a Comment