A Brand of Pflamez entertainment

WELCOME TO PFLAMEZ Magazine as we trend you with Latest news on •PAGEANTRY •FASHION •MODELING •EVENTS •GOSSIP

Sunday 19 October 2014

On 13:46:00 by pflamez media   1 comment

The quest for fame. Today I wish people to know who truly I am

My name is Doris Benson am a student and a model, I'm currently Miss VIP Akwa Ibom state and also represented Akwa Ibom in the 2014 edition of. MISS VIP Nigeria pageant

Hmmmm I came out top 10 though (oops) it wasn't easy for me lol

what else? Ok
am from Akwa Ibom State. i was born 10 of January 1996 the 5th child in the family of 6th.am a 100L students in Obong university studying micro biology. growing up I saw myself as a queen when I look up 2 ladies lyk agbani darego I saw the beautiful woman she was. Though and not tall like her lol and knew dat I wanted 2 be lyk dat some day

I'm single .................
I love traveling, meeting people and abit. Shy

I wish further my modeling carrier and. Getting to the top is my dream,

No matter how hard the starting point seems to me, I no that I must surely get there

and what else???????
I love you all for your support so far
And. Thanks to pflamez Magazine for giving me this opportunity to express myself. Lol
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

1 comment: