A Brand of Pflamez entertainment

WELCOME TO PFLAMEZ Magazine as we trend you with Latest news on •PAGEANTRY •FASHION •MODELING •EVENTS •GOSSIP

Wednesday 7 December 2016

On 13:25:00 by pflamez media   No comments

I wish to sincerely thank all those who have contributed to the success of all my events in the year 2016.
Despite the economy situation in the country you still took out time out of your busy schedule to attend and/support me.

It has not and never been easy. 
To all my fans and well wishers I say a big thank you for your continues support.

To all the Artist. Comedians and Dancers. I Appreciate you all. 

To all winners of various events. I say a Big Congratulations to you all and thanks for choosing our events. We hope to bring out the best in you soon and pray for better working understanding.

Not forgetting the entire crew and Models 
I love you all. 

To all the brands that Awarded us in 2016. I say thank you for your encouragement. We hope to work harder.

As we remain among the Best Top 10 Modeling Agency and Pageant outfit in Nigeria.

By the grace of God almighty., the year 2017 will be another mind blowing year as we promise to bring you more and better events

Wishing you a Merry Christmas in advance and a prosperous New Year 2017

AMB PEREYE OKOROWANTA
  CEO PFLAMEZ ENTERTAINMENT
         BRAND OWNERS OF

     - MISS VIP NIGERIA PAGEANT
     -BAYELSA FASHION AWARD
     -MR BAYELSA
     -BAYELSA NEXT TOP MODEL
     - MISS SOUTHERN IJAW
     -PFLAMEZ FASHION NIGHT OUT
     - PFLAMEZ ONLINE TV

0 comments:

Post a Comment